See troubleshooting resources below for Parents & Guardians making online payments for school related items
Frequently Asked Questions
- Go to http://onlineschoolfees.com and click “Create an Account” on the home page.
- Select your State and District.
- Enter all information in the fields provided, including Display Name, Username, Password, Security Question/Answer and Email Address.
- Click “Click here to add students to your account” to proceed. Enter the Student ID, Last Name and select the School for this student. Do this for all students you want to add to your account. You will have an opportunity to edit your account if needed under My Account. There, you will also find a few options to customize your Account for Email Notifications, add students and add payment options.
- Once all students have been entered, click “Click Here to View Fees and Activities” to proceed.
- From the login screen, click the “Forgot Password” link.
- Enter your username or email address. Enter your security question answer. A temporary password will be emailed to you. Check your spam/junk folders if you do not receive it.
- Login with the temporary password. Once logged in, click the “Change Password” link in the upper right hand corner. You can enter a new password here.
- Fees/Activities are shown for one student at a time. To change students, click the drop down in the upper left hand corner to switch to another student in your account. All available categories are listed on the left. You can click any category to just see fees and activities related to that category. You can also filter for required items only, purchased items only or hide items you have already purchased.
- To review these items in more detail to determine if your student needs to register click the graphic of the fee/activity. The fee/activity will open in a new window with details about the fee/activity. Details may include the activity dates, deadline dates, contact information, links to a document or website and other specific details. Click the green Add to Cart button to add the fee/activity to your cart. You can click on the fee/activity again and click the red Remove from Cart button to remove it from your cart.
- Note that not all items shown are required for payment. If it is a REQUIRED item, it will show Required in Red below the fee/activity. Once a fee/activity is past the signup deadline or the active end date, it will no longer be displayed in your list of fees/activities. You can see your order history under My Orders.
- Select “View Cart” from the right-side of the screen anytime to view items placed in your cart. The Cart will show each fee/activity by student. The Cart will show the item Ordered, the activity start date, Price and Description. Select the “X” next to any item you want to remove from the Cart.
- Select the green “Checkout” button to see a summary of your order. Next, click the green “Place Order” button to complete your Order and pay.
- If you wish to not order all of the items, click the red “Empty Cart” button to empty the Cart and remove all items placed in the Cart.
- To complete the purchase, select your payment type and enter your payment information. You can store this information for future purchases. Click the green “Complete” button to complete your purchase. After completing your order, a receipt will be emailed to you.
- Once a fee/activity has been purchased, it will show PURCHASED in Green below the fee/activity.